Wednesday, January 29, 2014

a coffee table post

I'm not sure where I
first heard this question posed...
Elementary
Sherlock
is my guess

Do you fan
or stack?

Let me answer
in pictures.


those remotes sure
stand out


digging deeper
like trying to find Waldo
you'll see
lit class


 I have no idea what that pocket knife
is doing there

Boys!

Yeah, I've reached
the age of reading glasses!


deeper still
you'll see
a book on Personal Finance
that has reappeared
since Christmas break


my stash of library books...
hmmm...
am I seeing a theme
develop there
one entitled
Let's Eat! 


James' library choices
take a fictional
graphic
(very graphic!)
bend


Magazines!
A mix of old and new.
Midwest Living and Better Homes,
both gift subscriptions
from
mom.
Thanks mom.

If you look at the spines
you'll see a little secret
I've learned
(from baby sister, Mary)


I recycle a lot!
But there are those
that I keep around
and this year I am putting
them out at their 
appropriate time.
Right now
Jan/Feb
make an appearance.

because 

I can still find good ideas
and
recipes!
 in those
older mags.


catalogs
that serve as inspiration
paint colors
and storage ideas
and a cute purse
(hanging on the left page)
that I've just gotta make!


Inspiration.
Education.
Interests.
Entertainment.
Enjoyment.

That's what my coffee table
has going on right
now

No wonder my butt is on that
couch so dang much!

But 
in answer to the original question...
after fanning my table
I can confidently respond
with
stacker!

What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment