Saturday, February 22, 2014

they're coming!

for breakfast
and fun
while mommy and daddy
get their taxes done

so I am expecting my 
morning to look something 
like this

Afternoon in the Kitchen print

a Phoebe Wahl 
print that I have been eyeing up for my kitchen

I mean seriously?!
That woman in the house dress
screams
grandma jenny!
just like my little girls

who I was fortunate enough 
to have over yesterday
as well
we played like 20 games of
Guess Who?
and 
Trouble.

classics.

Kierstin found my camera
and started
snapping


That camera in front of Kaylee
didn't have any batteries
so it required
100% imagination
not much fun 
when sissy is playing around 
with the real deal


which explains this 
sad
sad
did i mention sad?
face.

I know I'm a little evil
but that expression 
makes me giggle!

It worked on Kierstin
who gave her the camera
to try out


what can I say...
she's got it!

I have to feel 
that when something like
goofing around with a camera
brings on such 
a play of emotion
especially one of pure 
joy
that grandma
should pay attention
and
encourage
such
behavior
even...especially
at such a young age.

(I think I just came up with
a birthday idea
that they will be sure to fight over!)

An excuse to buy two!

Gotta go cuz the
girlies
are on their way!

Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment