Sunday, October 25, 2009

It Takes Two

I don't know about you, but the t-shirt is a staple in my wardrobe...soft, stretchy cotton that always feels good. Unfortunately, styles come and go so quickly in the t-shirt world, so why not be the trend setter? This tomboy dress is a designer original without the hefty price tag. Two tees that had somehow been demoted to the back of my drawer come together for one fabulous look. Sleeve and neckline detailing give it a modern look and feel. Ultra cool and the ultimate in comfort...you'll almost forget you're wearing a dress. I'm a BIG fan of Amy Butler, and when I saw her puzzle tees, I decided to really rock and roll with the concept (as you'll see in upcoming posts!). Old t-shirts given new life...that's the very heart of Old Maid New!

No comments:

Post a Comment