Saturday, October 17, 2009

Texting Gloves

Those cold winds just keep on blowing, but they won't slow me down. I keep repeating the mantra, "Every year there's an Indian Summer"...but I'm still waiting for those precious few days of warmth so I can finish some outdoor projects. Break it to me gently...Did the Farmer's Almanac mention 2009 as the first year without one? Ah well...at least my hands will be warm and my fingers free to get some of those jobs done. These fingerless texting gloves are made of 100% recycled, felted wool that feel fantastic. The secret? I've heard it said that seams on the inside were a design flaw and I wholeheartedly agree! So whether you are raking leaves or texting a friend, your hands will stay warm and look good in the process. Peace 2 U.

No comments:

Post a Comment