Thursday, December 3, 2009

Contact Me "Tutorial"

I have been told by those who kindly visit my blog Old Maid New, (I guess if you're reading this you are one of them, so thank you.) that when they have attempted to comment, they were unable to get through all the gooble-dee-gook! Rest assured...I'm looking into the problem. Until I work out all the comment glitches, it is now possible for you to contact me. I hope you enjoy this little "tutorial".
First, look for the Old Maid New logo in the right-hand margin. It looks like this...
Click on View My Complete Profile. On the next screen, you will see the category Contact. Click on Email where you will be able to type your comment, question...whatever you wish. Click Send, let the computer do its thing, and voila...you have been successful in reaching me. I will respond accordingly.
Thanks for your interest...and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment