Saturday, December 18, 2010

I'll Be Home For Christmas

You can Count on me!
Quick story...
Just yesterday, as I was preparing to go to the shop 
to restock, the phone rang...
caller I.D. read,
Harmony in Life...
my very destination! 
Here's a brief run-down:
"Hey Jen...
all of your Christmas stockings just sold
and the woman who purchased them
was wondering if you could make her FOUR
more A.S.A.P. please!"
"No problem."
Yikes! Did I just say I could do this?
Yessirree!
It figures...my said re-stock didn't
include a single stocking.
Back to the sewing machine.
I have to admit I love working under pressure.
I also enjoy working for someone whose only request
is to be creative...
I can do creative!
I did, however, refer to myself as the "mad stocker" all day!
Mission Accomplished!
The Moral of this Story...
Special Orders are Always Welcome!
It's reward enough to know that a family will have 
stockings in time for Santa!
I also got to meet the nice woman who purchased them.
She was happy...I was happy.
Don't you just love those happy endings?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. oh my, these are fantastic...do you have an Etsy shop? I luv these...Merry Christmas!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Teresa. Your words were very encouraging. I haven't had a comment...since... I can't remember when. So I do appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. In answer to your question, I do not have an Etsy shop set-up. That will be happening in 2011. I will mention it here when it is up and running! Until then, I sell at a shop that features local artists (Harmony in Life, Sylvania, OH) and of course I take special orders via e-mail. Thank you again for responding!

    ReplyDelete