Monday, December 20, 2010

It's Hip To Be Square

It's Back in time for Holiday Shopping!
The Hipster (See Dec 2009)
For a quick refresher course...I found it necessary
to re-invent the purse after a whopper
shopping spree.
Why, you ask?
Well, that darn purse kept sliding down my shoulder
and started feeling heavier than the packages I was trying to carry!
I went to the drawing board a.k.a. sewing machine
and made the first hipster.
After taking it for a test drive at the dreaded mall,
I declared it a success!
Now I am almost positive I can hear Stacy and Clinton
(of What Not To Wear)
Scream a united "NO!"
But seriously...
desperate times called for function over fashion!
Worn properly, The Hipster combines the two.
Gunslinger style...not at the waist but the hip...it says
cute and sassy...and hip!
This isn't your grandma's (dare I say it?)
fanny pack!
Let the last week of Christmas shopping begin!
Keep it happy with The Hipster!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: