Sunday, December 19, 2010

Peace on Earth, Good Wool To Men

No Shoes? No Skirt? No Problem!
This year, with the addition of another
tree, I found myself without an
extra tree skirt.
If you follow me at all, you know that buying
a new one is out of the question.
I can do better than that.
I went attic shopping and found this stash
of pillows that I have acquired throughout the years.
I added to my little collection and created
The Peace Pillow.
Here's the "rear view"...

You know I have a weakness for denim.

A perfect pocket for sharing little love notes or a

Christmas wish!

This particular pillow went to the shop, but I liked it

so much I made myself another.

I call this one...

Peaceful Snowflakes!

I like the look of the pillows piled under my rustic

little Christmas tree.

What are your creative alternatives to the traditional

tree skirt?

I'd love to hear from you!

Peace to all...and to all a Good Night!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment