Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Diamond in the Rough

I was driving home from a "Journey to the Cross" re-enactment when I spotted this out of the corner of my eye...
I turned the car around for a better look.
A tiny pink sticker said $3-.
Sold!
I knew that with a little scrubbing and painting it would go from
a roadside table to a needed chair side table!
I immediately set out to work.
It's amazing what a good paint job can do!

It's like Amy Butler's Midwest Modern meets Rachel Ashwell's Shabby Chic! I'm thrilled with the result! It's working in a corner of my bedroom. A corner dedicated to writing...reading...thinking...

playing guitar... my corner. Motorcycle man gave me that cool chair as a gift.

He knows my heart. He calls it my Dharma chair.

That retro table really makes that chair look good, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment