Monday, January 24, 2011

More Zafu (Zah-foo) For You

Sometimes a design just makes sense.
That's how I feel about The Zafu I created.
Could also explain why the women at
Harmony in Life
called saying...we need more Zafu Meditation Pillows!
Back to the machine.
This time I incorporated decorator
fabric scraps with denim...like I said,
it just makes sense to use sturdy fabrics on an item that is
going to be toted around and sat on!
No two fabric scraps are alike so the flip side
features another complimentary design.
Filled with those amazing Buckwheat Hulls from
It's Lagniappe
(a little something extra)
which translates into pure comfort during your
meditation practice.
Get Your Zafu On!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. These are too cool looking. It makes me want to get rid of 'all that crap' in my living room and sit on the floor :) Will I really feel more relaxed? Love-Tina.

    ReplyDelete