Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Northville Re-Wind

Who could forget these wheels?
Very inconspicuous.
Subtle, some might say.
HAH...LOL...LMAO...FOL!
In my last posting on Northville, I mentioned
that one of my sisters couldn't make it.
She lives out of town.
But she was with us in spirit.
Rosebud...
these pics are for you.
This totally looked like some of the...dare I say it...
Pottery Barn images you had been posting about.
Now if I had an extra $500 on me
I just might have picked it up for you.
Unfortunately, a picture is
all you get.
Take a close look.
It is so cool because of the wear of days gone by...
stretched canvas, squirrel eating
an acorn, muted/faded colors.
I thought of you right away.
Take a look at this.
Now this is a given.
I took this picture to motivate and inspire
you to get busy.
I know I'm a bit prejudice here, and no
disrespect to the paper crafter above,
he/she did very nice work,
BUT
my sister is way more talented!
SO,
I'm giving you a mission.
Stop at Corner Cottage (heck, stop in at all
those adorable Noblesville shops)
and show them what you've got...
in cards, that is.
My little way of saying that I love you.
I sure hope you're feeling better.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I loved this post...almost as good as being there! And yes, I do love that squirrel print. You should've bought it for me! (What's a few hundred bucks between sisters, right?)Time to make some cards and get busy! Love you!

    ReplyDelete