Monday, January 3, 2011

And The Winner Is...

Teresa Kline aka va sunshine! "Winner? What? I didn't even know there was a contest!" Well...neither did I. But after receiving a nice comment from Teresa in response to my December 18th posting, I decided there was. You can do that when you manage a blog. "Why?" I hadn't received a comment since...well...I can't remember the last time. Since Teresa took the time to respond, so am I. In answer to your question, Teresa, I do not have an Etsy site...YET. That is my hope and plan for 2011. I will announce that here when it happens. Until then...I sell at a shop that features local artists, Harmony in Life (Sylvania, OH) and I always welcome special orders via e-mail. Thank you again Teresa Kline! I hope you accept and enjoy my small token of appreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment