Tuesday, November 27, 2012

technical difficulty

 
So...
 you may have been wondering...
or not
I am thankful for those
who were...
 
Yes...
I had a lovely
Thanksgiving...
rich with food and family
and a
grateful heart.
 
Yes...
I watched the MICHIGAN
ohio state
game
all by myself
because
my boys were out shopping...
and no,
I am not kidding.
 
Maybe they were
in tune with the dreaded
outcome and
therefore
opted out.
 
Yes...
James was confirmed on
Sunday and I had
a small gathering of family
to share in his
accomplishment.
 
He looked so handsome
in his black attire
and bold red
tie.
 
Unfortunately
I do not have any pictures
to prove my stories
because apparently I have used
all my storage and
am unable to upload
(for free that is)
 
So...
cheap me will find
a way around that little glitch...
I will consult with my
learned sister
(Rosebud, expect a call)
and the proof
will once again
be in the
pic.
 
Until then...
lonely words on a blank
screen.
So very sorry.
 
Now...
I've been wondering...
 
How was your
holiday weekend?
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment