Wednesday, December 5, 2012

cut and paste

 
We learned it in
kindergarten

Along with...
yes
the glue smells yummy
but trust me don't eat it.

I had to
challenge that one... 
Organic Body Care Recipes: 175 Homeade Herbal Formulas for Glowing Skin & a Vibrant Self

but alas...
tis true
it gave me a bellyache.

School had that effect on me
in general.

And now I
school at home...
connection?

I wonder.

My favorite way to
learn is at home...
with You-Tube tutorials...
a friend or sister stopping by
to share their knowledge...
or with a good old fashioned book.

I am sharing this find with
you
right in time for the holidays!

Organic Body Care Recipes
175 Homemade Herbal
Formulas for
Glowing Skin and a Vibrant Self
by
Stephanie Tourles



You'll be concocting

Salt of the Earth Body Scrub
Bubblicious Herbal Bath Foam
Tropical Creamy Body Oil
Feelin' Fresh Foot Powder
Strawberry Tooth Brightener
Ruby Red Romantic Aphrodisiac Herb Tea
Luscious Lip Balm
Herbal Decongesting Steam
Minty Soap Lover's Face and Body Wash

All while learning herbal
properties and uses...
with confidence.

Stephanie removes the mystery
and opens the door to
the world of
natural beauty.

She has even included
gift-giving ideas.

What's stopping you?

Go to the library and check it out!

As for cut and paste...
well
you can't keep a
good woman down.
Plus!
No storage required.

(read previous posts
if you're feeling lost)

Thanks for visiting.

Now I have some
elving to do!

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment