Friday, December 21, 2012

give a rub


There's
still time
to make an edible for
gift giving

All-Purpose Spice Rub



Once again we turn to
Martha
for a stocking stuffer idea
catered to the older set
or any chef on
your list

I discovered the rub
back when I was
experimenting with
All Recipes
website

Recently
I passed some along
to Josh and Sara who love
fish
since then
they've been back twice for refills
each time saying
we need to make it
together
someday

I will confess
I'm not too good with
someday...
it's best to nail me down
with an exact day and time
in ink on the
calender
right from the start

Otherwise
someday
may never come

OR...
  
Blackened Tilapia with Secret Hobo Spices Recipe

Make a batch
to give as a gift!

One that I know they'll enjoy.

My pick...

Blackened Tilapia
With Secret Hobo Spices

from allrecipes.com

The how...
Go to Martha's site
for the packaging labels
then take a detour
to all recipes
assemble
put in a pretty recycled
jar
(a small canning jar works)
slap a Martha Label on it
and you're
good to give!

Now I ask you...
Who wouldn't like a little rub
for Christmas?

(double entendre
intended)

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment