Wednesday, February 19, 2014

it's gotta go

because
"if you keep the snowmen out
they feel far too
welcome,"
says sister Tina

and we can't have that!


 and so
I am making the final pass
around the house


with an eye out
for all things


that may be 
sending the wrong message

I'm almost embarrassed to admit
that I took these pictures
just 5 minutes ago

and I know what you're thinking


that I'm the culprit


that I have single-handedly
made winter
feel right at home
and it has made itself quite
comfortable

I take full responsibility
but then again
I have been
 quite enjoying it
but
then I found this



the Sweet November Scarf

from the movie with the
same name

it had me at sweet
because my version
will be
the Sweet Spring Scarf
in the prettiest 
shade of
well
here
let me show you


ah
like a breath of fresh
lovely
Spring air


in a cotton blend that
will take me right
through to those
cool nights of
Summer

maybe even the beach.

so
good news
this house has been cleaned
and I am determined
to create a new
vibe.

You're very Welcome!

So sorry for the delay.

3 comments:

  1. Hey- looks great! I have to say that the haircut even looks like you:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...are we sisters or what?! I told Nikki, at bunco, the shawl was cute, but the haircut has me thinking it's time to go short...again!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina, I thought the same thing. Jenny, you'd look great with that style.

    ReplyDelete