Wednesday, September 26, 2012

the way...

Have you ever had one of those mornings...when you roll over in bed...fresh from that twilight-y place...and begin to remember the dream you just woke from?
 
 
As hard as you try...bits and pieces of that dream seem elusive...tumbling from your grip with each passing breath. One thing you are sure of...it was quite an adventure...one worth remembering.
 
 
That feeling...whatever it is...seems to be toying and spiraling around me...begging to be noticed...in my waking hours.
 
God is speaking to my heart...but I only have a hint of the story...some pieces are falling into place...but the entire puzzle has not been revealed.
 
A strange place to walk...this uncertain ground.
 


 
As I make my way over this bumpy terrain...some things I can be certain of...God is guiding and so I am calm. There is no reason to rush this...it will happen in its own time.
 
It is drawing me outdoors...desiring to reconnect with nature on a more intimate level...bringing others along...not a solo venture.
 
Finding escape from all the noise indoors to a place of...
 
I will know when I get there. 


This trek will bring many elements together...remembering the Sabbath...unplugged Sundays...family communing together...nourishing bodies and souls...fresh air and sunshine...or rain...or snow. Whatever the day chooses to bring...we will greet it.

Yes, we will greet our day with purposeful intention...it will not slip from our fingers without notice...and we will know deep in our hearts what worship truly is.

No comments:

Post a Comment