Thursday, April 7, 2011

Going To The Dogs

Meet Buddy. He is our Lab mix... that's a polite way of saying mutt. He is almost two years old now, but he is still a puppy at heart. The other evening, when he came in for the night, he couldn't find any of his toys. He sometimes sneaks them outside in the morning without our noticing. Well, without his toys he can become quite a nuisance... whimpering...nudging...typical restless behavior. I got very creative.
Now let me preface this with a disclaimer... I am positive that The Dog Whisperer would not approve of my methods. I got an old rag, tied a knot in it, and called it his toy. It worked! Look at that doggie grin. He hid under the coffee table with it all night long. As a puppy, this was his spot...his hangout. As you can see he barely fits under there these days, but that doesn't stop him from doing it.
Boys and their toys... if only all of life's problems could be solved so easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment