Tuesday, April 5, 2011

AWOL Pictures

I have been experiencing technical difficulties. I am not what you would call a computer aficionado. Here are the pics that were to appear in the post about The Neighbor's Grass Being Greener Than Ours. Please follow...
Now it all makes sense to you I'm sure! Continuing on...
Here are the missing pictures for the post entitled: Living Boldly. I tried to insert them where they belong but to no avail. I know I have some savvy visitors out there so if you would be so kind as to mentally arrange these where they belong, it would be oh, so very much appreciated.
I know what you're thinking... Oh, now I get it... OR NOT! Consider this a visual... "testing...1...2...3!" It is my hope that I have worked out that slippery little glitch. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Arrrgh...I obviously have a bit more tweaking to do. Thanks for your patience!

    ReplyDelete