Wednesday, May 15, 2013

oops :: my dressing

Yesterday
I shared an udon noodle salad
and forgot to post 
My Asian-Style Dressing

These ingredients
have become staples
in my
whole food kitchen.
This blend was a "happy mistake"
THAT MY FAMILY LOVED...
so I jotted it down
 returning to it
often
as a topper for my 
noodle salads.

I wanted to share it with
you yesterday...
hence the oops.

Here it is!
I hope you enjoy it as much
as my family does.

My Asian-Style Dressing:
5 T extra virgin olive oil
3 T tamari
2 T rice vinegar
1 clove crushed garlic
1 tsp chili powder
2 tsp peanut butter
1 tsp toasted sesame oil
1 tsp maple syrup
1/4 tsp Shriracha

This is Shriracha.
It is a hot chili sauce
that is sold in the Asian aisle
and it adds just the right
amount of zing to the dressing.
Taste and adjust for flavor
but trust me a little goes a 
long way!


Mix all ingredients together
and pour over your salad
just before serving.

As I said in yesterday's post
this tastes 
even better for
 leftover lunch 
the next day.

Again...
Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment