Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day One...Phase One

Here are my stats:
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 134 lbs. on the doctors scale dressed, home scale was 2 pounds nicer.
Goal Weight: 125 lbs.
True Goal: To reduce stomach fat so that when I sit down
in my jeans it doesn't feel like the Heimlich maneuver is being performed on me!
Here's a day in the life of a South Beacher...
Breakfast: Egg scramble with orange and red bell peppers, low-fat cheese, and fresh ground black pepper. Tomato juice. Coffee.
No mid-morning snack needed. Felt full until...
Lunch: Romaine lettuce salad with diced chicken breast, avocados, tomatoes, and fresh black pepper. Balsamic/ olive oil vinaigrette.
Mid-day snack: 30 Pistachios
Dinner: Small steak grilled to perfection topped with blue cheese, cauliflower, and sauteed mushrooms.
Dessert: Mocha Ricotta Creme
Is this really a diet or a live it? I never felt hungry OR deprived.
Next time I will have pictures because those meals were so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment