Thursday, May 12, 2011

Holes :: Part 2

The Sirsasana.
A Little Bit Shirt...
A little bit rock n' roll dress.
My sister brought me bags of goodies on her
last trip home...
T-Shirts!
In Lots Of Pretty Colors.
I got right to work...doing my thing.
Design changes:
Shortened the sleeve.
Lengthened the shirt.
Added a drawstring hemline.
Stenciled.
Then I discovered something strange...
Almost every t-shirt had a wee little hole...
3 inches from the bottom...
dead center.
First I called my sis to tell her
that something had been biting holes in her shirts!
The mystery is still unsolved.
Perhaps they were getting caught on something
at her kitchen sink or counter top?
Perhaps they got snagged at work while she was stocking?
Perhaps they just aren't making t-shirts like they used to.
We don't know for sure what caused the
minor pin hole. Regardless, I had to get clever.
Dead center is hard to work with...
design-wise.
The throwaway was NOT an option.
So...
Flowers to the rescue! What hole? I don't see a hole!
Stay
Peaceful and Calm.
A groovy peace patch did the job!
Maybe you're wondering...
what's in that basket?
Three Zafu's and Three Sirsasanas...
Headed to
Harmony in Life
for the Downtown Delights
(see previous post)
Newest Arrivals From O.M.N.
Old Maid New.
That's me!
Peace and Love. Disaster Averted.

No comments:

Post a Comment