Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ride Beautifully

Beautiful Day.
Boys BMXing with Josh.
"Let's go for a ride..."
Joining us...
Beautiful Jacob.
Looking like he belongs on that bike.
Right over my shoulder...
where I can keep an eye on him.

No doubt... this is our Happy Place. Our Gang of Rough Riders...

Going for a nice country ride.

Confession:

Sometimes the "biker mentality"

makes me giggle.

Black leather...black accessories...do-rags...

too cool for school.

I'm rebelling in my bright orange

shirt...new short hair-cut...

but, I can still do the do-rag.

Checking on Jake as we're

Welcomed into Ohio.

He has nice shoulders...doesn't he?

That apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Yummy.

Pulling off in Rossford to stretch

and to remove helmets.

No helmet law in Ohio...

but being that I'm a Michigander

I obeyed their guidelines
for safety! (such a rebel)
Capturing snippets of the beauty
that surrounds me.
Feeling reminiscent with the Italian roof...
Ah...
beautiful Italy.
Old homesteads with rambling yards
and views of the river.
Sharing the road with bikers like me.
Following the long and winding road... Everyday is a winding road... you get a little bit closer... to feeling fine. Giving the "official-I'm-part-of-the-bikers-club" hand signal to fellow bikers passing by. I'm giggling on the inside. The best part of the day. Being with my baby.
Be Responsible...Ride Beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment