Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Mat Pack

A New Denim Yoga Mat Carrier
The Mat Pack
A little groovy...mixed with punk...
joined with urban graffiti.
I get bored easy.
Doing the same thing over and over and...
just ain't me.
Nothing like a new idea to get
the juices flowing.
The back side is still clean-cut with
a large pocket.
A side pocket for added storage options.
Fun details make it urban chic...
a spliced...frayed strap...
Patched decals add a fun design element...
frayed bottom... Of course... it's double stitched throughout for strength and durability... and fully functional! Living Large enough to haul all your yoga props. And did I mention... Lookin Cool! Let me tell you...I had fun with this one... got another one all planned out.

This one is on its way to...

Harmony in Life.

Old jeans given a new...fresh...
young lease on life.
That's Old Maid New.

No comments:

Post a Comment