Friday, August 12, 2011

More Favorite Things

What can I say...
No one knows you quite like a best friend...
throw sister into that mix
and it's like you have a mind reader!
Scary stuff...
sometimes they know you better
than you know yourself!
The proof is in the birthdays.
A fun bundle of Amy Butler fabrics...
that coordinate in a most unusual
Amy Butler way...
A trio just begging for someone
to get creative!
And then there's the soap...
While I was at my sister Mary's house
I kept finding reasons
to wash my hands...
just to smell that lovely fragrance.
She couldn't remember where she bought it...
couldn't remember the name.
All I knew was that fragrance kept
taking me to a happy place...
a childhood place.
Books have that ability as well.
I love when others share some of their
favorites with you.
I can't wait to escape!
Lest I forget...
the joy of receiving the handmade gift.
Mary Rose is a paper crafting genius.
Creating these precious little pieces of art...
knowing that the recipient will put those
funky buttons to good use...
on the same project as the fabric perhaps...
perhaps.
Sweetest of all...
Loving words from a prolific writer!
Thanks for being my baby sister.
I love you, too.
(PS...Sue started this today!)

1 comment:

  1. Love you, too! Glad you liked your present. When summer is over, you'll have a good reason to get crafting again!

    ReplyDelete