Monday, February 6, 2012

bored


A Weekend What To-Do List (in no particular order):

~Sit with a cup of tea until the feeling passes
~Bite at a nail until it bleeds
~If something is broke...fix it.
~Learn Anatomy the fun way...color and learn interesting facts like, a stress fracture in your foot is often one of the first signs of osteoporosis. Yep, you heard it here first!
~Do what you do...make candles for the shop in fun fragrances.
~Cut your hair really...really...really short. To the point of regret.
~Do what you love...play guitar.
~Begin something new...Whole Food Kitchen Workshop starts today. Yes!
~Eat those chicken wings at half-time.
~Take a walk
~Help someone
~Take a Tums.
~Clean.
~Think about cleaning.
~Surf the web endlessly.
~Remember your commitment to Unplugged Sunday...suffer guilt.
~Think about exercising.
~Watch Madonna and think to self...yep...if I would have stayed with the program I could look like that.
~Suffer hair envy as she prances across stage...did I mention short?
~Move on to toenails.
~Opt for something stronger...my choice...Disaronno.
~Make small talk during silly commercials because the boredom has somehow atrophied your brain
~Offer up a "what we should have done during the game" idea...after the game
~Go to bed
~...

1 comment:

  1. This really made me laugh- thanks. I am pretty sure that I was the 'help someone' part- thanks for that too and for getting me onboard with the Whole Food Workshop. xo Tina

    ReplyDelete