Monday, April 30, 2012

what i consider fun


We dream...
and when we dream
we make a mess.

Kitchen dreams...


of one day opening
our very own
restaurant.

Each of my boys
with the exception of reluctant
still working on him, Joe...
enjoys cooking.

Jacob is my Italian chef,
Joshua enjoys everyday practical food,
with James...
it's all about the bakery.

So on a recent tortilla
dinner night
I knew James would join me
in the process...
rolling out the dough
while I manned the griddle
and chopped veggies.


Look


at him


go!


I think it
wise to encourage
his specific love
of the sweet
shop.


Dinner's ready...
and
oh...
 do we have a dream to
share...
makes for lively dinner table
conversation.


good times.
good company.
good food.
dishes done.

my idea of a fun night.


1 comment:

  1. Jen, this looks yummy! Tell James to keep on cookin'! I think he needs to look into MCCC's cooking school now. We need a chef in the family! :)

    ReplyDelete