Friday, June 24, 2011

Enhancements

enhance /in'ha:ns/ v. intensify (qualities, powers, etc.); improve (something already good)
I found this cute top at the thrift store...$3...a before picture
would have been good here (sorry).
Easy to imagine...if you will..all green...as the bodice portion.
I performed my magic...but in a free-form way...
no stencils...
like coloring outside the lines...a bit scary for
a symmetrical thinker such as myself.
Paired with a denim maxi that I've had for years...
only recently morphed with my more traditional
stenciling technique.
Still debating the addition of a calico pleat insert.
Thinking that would give it an old-school-cool look.
Any comments/opinions would be appreciated.

Improving something already good.

Old Maid New.

Go ahead...be brave...get a little funky with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment