Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Scrap Artists

Idea: Check.
Pick-up Truck: Check.
Motivation: Check.
Advertising: Check.
Word-of-Mouth counts...right?
And so it began...Trash 2 Cash!
Normally, a filled-to-capacity-trailer is hauled behind this
loaded pick-up.
This day, a smaller load is taken to the
scrap yard to clean-up "my yard".
And we're off!
Excuse these "top quality" photos
taken through the windshield.
On our way...to getting weighed.
The tough part...
watching Rudy unload while I take pictures.

I decided to pitch-in and give 'im a hand.

(round of applause here)

Wouldn't you know it...

I spotted the best

"American Picker's"

photo-op.

Four guys...rummaging through

hoods...looking for needed parts.

Unfortunately, I didn't have the camera on.

When it finally readied-up...

the scene had changed and I got this instead...

Busted!

One of the guys spotted me and said,

"I've just been violated by a camera!"

LMAO

(seriously...

okay, maybe I still have a little one left.)

I explained that I was a crazed blogger and he was cool with it.

I gave him the address.

Yeah...

I'm sure he's visiting everyday now!

Moving on.

Final weigh...on our way to getting paid.

Just another service we Ondruses offer.

If you got the junk...

call us...

we've got the trunk!

No comments:

Post a Comment