Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Garden Miracles

It's Nothing Short of A Miracle Folks.
Let me say right off the bat...
my garden usually begins with "starts".
Cute little plants that I put in the ground.
Instant gratification.
What is it about those dried up seeds that
fills me with doubt?
But...I followed package directions.
Plant and Water.
Add sunshine.
My little backdoor herb garden is under way!
The chives survived the winter in the pot.
I added Cilantro and Basil.
The three herbs that I use most often.
Conveniently located...
right outside my door.
When I was at the Toledo Farmer's Market
this past Saturday I found this...
A Handmade Wooden Garden Tote.
It just looks cool...and wanted to come home with me.
The branch handle and old re-purposed wooden sides
were calling..."take me...take me..."
Yep...it's toting a basil plant.
It's not that I didn't have faith.
Really.
It's just that I needed
some fresh basil for a recipe...now.
Faith...Yes!
Patience...No.
Faith of a basil seed.
Miracles...
they're all around us!

No comments:

Post a Comment