Tuesday, June 19, 2012

solstice skirt

In celebration of
sleeves and
summer.

The solstice skirt.


Again utilizing my t-shirt
parts to create
something
new...
 from
old...
removed sleeves.


This time
allowing the hem
to retain its
wild
gypsy caravan
feel.


The edges didn't
quite line-up
and somehow
it all
worked.


I kept doing
my thing...
and let it do
its.

I gave it a wide waistband
to add to the
flexible styling...
a high waist...
a rolled waist...
fold-over...
below the belly button
or above.

It all depends on your mood.

But wait...
something is missing...


Ah...
that's it.

Just in time for the
summer solstice...

when as you well know...
clothes are optional.


I couldn't resist it.
;)


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I LOVE it! What a fun skirt, and perfect for solstice! Great job!

    ReplyDelete