Monday, April 8, 2013

my weekend

was filled with 
beginnings.

I started something
when I picked up a paint brush...
something that 
unleashed this crazy home
improvement
mama.

Maybe it was the fresh Spring air
that blew
inspiration inward
to my home.
Somewhat overdue
since my energies are normally
geared to
Old Maid New
creations
for a consignment shop
in Sylvania, Ohio...
Harmony In Life.
(If you're reading this ladies...
my apologies...
expect a shipment soon...promise!)

As for now
home improvements are
my driving force...
and if you know me at all
you know
that I follow that wave as long
as it will 
carry me...
holding on tight
before the next wave tickles
my toes.

Tugs at my heart
and pulls me in a completely
different direction.

Moving this party
outside...
soon...
I know.

For now...
focusing my loving attentions
on this place I call 
home...
well, it just feels 
right.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment