Tuesday, January 7, 2014

as promised

At our last reading
I left you dangling
with anticipation...

What's known in the biz as a
CLIFFHANGER.


After my extended outing
I came home to find
James
performing his version
of the 300 workout.




I had to join in
because
a) who doesn't love building a snowman
b) there was an unannounced neighborhood
competition going on
AND
c) I had some coffee and scone calories
to burn!


Oh, yeah...
AND
d) It took 2 strong-bodied participants to hoist that
middle snow belly up!

Phew...

The yard was 
breathtaking...
( I was a bit winded at this point :)


James doing the honors.

When someone inside turned on
the lights...
it was magical!


I started believing
this Frosty
just might come to life


With his pine cone eyes
carrot nose
and a grin of landscape stone!


He is magnificent!
I can't stop taking his picture.


Thinking of next year's
Christmas card...


Perhaps this one?


Oh my...
I think we've found
our winner!

From Our House to Yours...

Merry Christmas
and
Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. A lovely snowman!! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not so lovely today...but he was a beauty while he was here! Such is winter...thanks for visiting :)

      Delete