Tuesday, May 8, 2012

clean day


Yesterday found me sitting
in this spot
much of the day.

Recuperating from a little bug
that found its way to me.

Much like the table
before me...


my mind felt cluttered
with plans and ideas
and what to do lists.

With a year of setbacks
homeschool is still filling a corner
of my brain...

gardening plans and ideas...

paint samples
 choosing
a color the whole
family can live with...

the many life stresses that
have found their
way to my door.

I've got way too much *%#@
going on up there!

Today
the rain has subsided.
Windows are open.
Birds are chirping.

The out of doors
beckons
to me.




There is so much that
needs to get
done.

Focus on one thing.
Wise words.

In my experience
"things" get done best
when you approach them
one at a time.

Priority one:
De-clutter.

beginning with the
house...

the mind will follow.


The list is long
but by the time my head
hits the pillow
I will have
a firm start on Spring cleaning
with a bit of redecorating
sprinkled in.


There will be hash marks
along the way
as I cross off those
"things"
one
at
a
time.

Oh...
and the house will
be smelling of
sweet
Lemon Verbena
and
Spring
air.

just breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment