Tuesday, May 29, 2012

in answer to the question...


What did you do this weekend?


Planted a garden.


Walked my yard.


Snipped some basil.


Looked at the cute.


Cleaned up the yard...
or rather,
watched those that did.


Prepared vegan friendly foods.


Admired my frig.


Stocked up on iced tea.


Monitored pool temp.


Applauded those brave enough
to take a swim.


Laughed along with them.


Drew flowers on the
walkway with my
grand girls.


Took a ride with my guy.


Snapped an artsy-fartsy shot.



Shopped at the Farmer's Market.


Bought some organic lettuce.


Took a picture of it...
to pay my respects...
before eating it.


Puppy sat Buddy's brother, Troy.


Gave some love to tuckered-out Zoey.


Dipped my toes in.


Basically...
things that made me smile...

like that!


What did you do this weekend?



No comments:

Post a Comment