Thursday, May 17, 2012

fickle me

Or plain indecisiveness?

You decide.

My husband says
I am "off"
because my "Siamese twin" sister
is vacationing in Florida.


I cleaned the carpets during
the great Spring Clean-Out.

Pushed the coffee table out of the way
and found it was so nice
having that coffee table
out-of-the-way.


The large expanse meant
I could spread out
whenever I felt like it...
space...
glorious space...
to just slip off the couch and
strike a pose.


The down-facing frog...
frog mountain...or frog tree.
I now had the
floor space to move...
during commercial breaks
of course!


The big honking coffee table
was now off to
the side and I could
drag it center
when and if I needed it.


I quickly found I "needed" it
often...
to hold a coffee cup...
the many remotes...

a Scrabble board.


It is now back home
where apparently it belongs.

Space seems to be an issue right now.
When the coffee maker went on
the fritz...
I removed it and found I liked
the openness...
prime real-estate known as
counter space.


Back to having an Italian espresso
each morning
with my mini Bialetti
that uses
a 4" area on my stove...


Then my family came for a visit
asking if I could make
some coffee.

Ever try making 6 cups
with a 2 cup maker...
not a fast process...
so my answer to them was...
no.

How long before there is a
Mr. Coffee
back on my counter?

I wonder.
 Any money on Friday...
or do you think I will last the weekend?


On to lamps.
Or more specifically
shades.

Wanting to update the look
of my living room

Oh yeah...the shade makes all
the difference.


As you can see I am
non-committal...
the wrapper is still in place
for the possible
return.

What's with the white
framing?


It just looks cheap when compared
to the old gold.


It was from Target
but I don't consider $18.99 each
cheap!

So I am turning to you...
I am taking a vote.

Keep the old shade OR move to new?

Please help.
For as you can see I am unable to make a
clear and reasonable
decision
at the moment.

Hurry home Sue!
My family misses you.
So do I.


No comments:

Post a Comment