Wednesday, March 9, 2011

As The Family Grows :: Step Stools

//As The Family Grows is a new feature about the ever changing family...specifically written to parents of tweens and teens, adult children and grandchildren. In essence, it is about capturing the joy and recognizing the blessings that come with every age.//

"Gammas soap?!"

Okay...I've been through this a few times before

BUT

when baby Kierstin entered our lives I convinced myself

that she would be our baby forever.

She will be celebrating her second birthday this weekend.

Welcome to toddlerhood...again!

One of her favorite things to do is to play in water...

she calls it washing her hands, but I know better!

When I was at Savers I found this ($2) and thought of her.

You can see that it has been well used which was one of the reasons I had to have it.

The sweet old decal reads,

"Step up like a stair...or sit down like a chair."

Now my little Kierstin can reach the water

all by herself!

Steppin' up to a whole new world of possibilities.

Kierstin already has discriminating tastes.
She insists on using "gamma's soap."
It doesn't hurt that it creates a slippery bubbly lather.
Look at that beautiful head of Kierstin curls!
When not being used, the step stool still has a job to do.
Waiting for our next visit from sweet baby Kierstin.
She'll Always Be My Baby!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I see you broke down and posted photos of adorable chidren on your blog. Such a sellout! ha ha But with a grand-daugther this sweet, how could you resist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could I ignore my beautiful Kierstin grand baby on her birthday week? She loved seeing her pics on-line! She's part of this growing family after all...

    ReplyDelete