Monday, March 14, 2011

The Yoga Cargo & Mat Carrier

Cargo Pants...Given A New Lease On Life.
One of the main reasons I started re-purposing jeans
was because as a mother of 4 boys and a large extended family,
I found myself knee deep in denim.
Jeans with holes, frays, or other injuries.
Running a close second to denim...khaki cargoes.
I have acquired quite a stash over the years.
In a recent post about yoga mat carriers, something occurred to me.
I was relaying how my sister Tina enjoys being organized.
It got me to thinking...
Although my design was basically good, I felt a larger pocket
would make all the difference.
Enter The Yoga Cargo & Mat Carrier.
Sized a bit longer to completely encase the mat.
With a strap fashioned from an old web belt...
long enough to be worn across the body
OR
over-the-shoulder.
Take a good look at that pleated pocket.
Large enough to carry a water bottle...cell phone...
membership card...wallet...
a one-of-a-kind-yoga-strap...PLUS
a flap to keep it all in place!
Shown here in a moss green khaki with flowers.
This trio is headed to
Harmony in Life.
A small twist on a good design...
making it functionally
superior.
In addition...
I don't know if you've heard,
but real men do yoga.
This may just be the carrier for them.
Omitting the flower design,
(sometimes I can't help myself)
I tried to keep the fabric choices gender friendly.
Let me know what you think.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment