Friday, March 25, 2011

Babysitting & Biscuits

Grandmas Galore!

Not just any ol' Grandma here...we're talking

Great Grandma (aka Oma).

The other day my daughter-in-law asked if we could watch the girls.

Are you kidding?

We couldn't wait to get our hands on them!

I called my Mom and told her to stop over for a visit with these wee little charmers.

Of course I had to take tons of pictures...

and each one was better than the next,

so, I posted them all!

This is the newest addition to our family... Kaylee Marie.

Pardon me while I creep into her four month old brain and

add "her" comments.

"I like this woman...she has nice fingers to hold onto!"

"Gwamma...stop bugging me for a picture...

can't you see I'm trying to play with Oma's fingers?!"

So, Oma decided she wanted a picture with both girls on her lap.

I caught the picture quick because Kierstin was on the move.

She had no time for picture taking...

there were things to do...pets to pester.

"Geesh...what's her problem...it's cuddly and fun up on Oma's lap!"

A little later...

Joe got the honor to entertain Kaylee in her bouncy chair.

(I think the grandmas were taking a coffee break.)

He must have been doing something right...

"I like you...you've got nice hair."

"You again...can't you see I'm trying to have a conversation with Uncle Joe?"
The question that everyone is asking themselves...
Where's that feisty two-year-old?
Well she was hanging out the dining room window, of course!
What???
Doesn't everyone let their toddlers do this?
Here she is...calling the dogs over for their biscuits.
"Buddy...Zoey..." OR "Buhee...Oee..."
Oh, and they know to come to Kierstin's call...
she always has goodies to share.
There's Buddy...
Now stop fretting...grandma had a firm grip on Kierstin.
Here comes Zoey.
They know treats are buried in those tight fisted fingers.
"Kierstin...look at grandma...I want to take a picture."
Turn and snap.
That's all the time she gave me.
She had a job to do after all.
Enough of a glimpse to know I had better wash that
Cheese Puff face before Momma comes home!
Who would have guessed...
how much fun babysitting can be?
I hope your weekend is filled with
Babysitting and Biscuits!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment