Monday, March 21, 2011

Flower Power Peace & Love

Do you remember my Simple Valentine's post?
(see February listings)
The other day I played with that itty-bitty heart...
and made it a little groovy.
Again, I made a card with a "curtained window."
A nice place to fasten my tiny brooch.
Only this time I worked with tone-on-tone felted wool...
and if you look close, you might see the
peace sign enclosed in the heart.
Rather subtle in green.
More visible in the blues...
With a few hippie charms of the day...
(or so they tell me...wink!)
a peace sign...a smiley face...and a girly flower.
(That curly flower seemed to land all over
my notes in class.
Come to think of it, this may have been the beginning
of my flower obsession :)
Tucked into an envelope for giving.
An all-in-one gift...a card with a little-something-extra attached.
It's true what they say...
good things do come in small packages!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments: