Monday, March 7, 2011

In Celebration Of Love :: 29 Years

A Romantic Getaway

It was a gray and rainy day, but I didn't care.

I was going with my baby to the Belamere.

This #1 Romantic spot is located in Perrysburg, Ohio...

in the middle of an industrial park.

The exterior is not that impressive.

But as soon as you pull into your private garage...

you enter another world.

Each step unveils a surprise...

A private pool...

A blurry sauna...

and a stairway to heaven!

A whirlpool bath with lush accommodations...

candle light...

A double shower...

A fireplace casting its glow on

the bed...scattered with rose petals.

Ooh-laa-laa...

Another angle shows the small dining area.

The perfect spot for a bedroom picnic

and a sip of wine.

The Belamere Suites...

A place to completely escape

and celebrate love!

Breakfast in bed.

An evening to remember for a lifetime. Jenny loves Rudy...
Thank you babe for this extravagant night.
I won't even ask how much you spent!
It was worth every penny.
Celebrate Love.
Not only the big ones ending in "0" or "5"...
but all the beautiful years in-between. We left to a new snow covered world.
Just like the day we were married.
I love you, Rudy.
You take my breath away and
you always put that big smile on my face!
yeah yeah...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment