Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Up-Cycled Denim :: Yoga Mat Carrier

Recycled Denim combined with Amy Butler Fabric.
The perfect combination for a yoga mat carrier...
don't you think?
When my sister Tina e-mailed me last week...
she shared that she was beginning
a yoga class.
Good for her...good for her body!
She also said that as she watched the women
leave the studio, their equipment was
very well organized.
Tina loves to be organized...
you should see her drawers at home...
the socks are separated according to color!
Well... in an attempt
to "not stand-out like a dork"
she was hoping I had one of my carriers available.
I rushed to the store to get it because
I give Tina credit for introducing me to Amy Butler
and I knew that this carrier would
be perfect for her.
The strap is long and sturdy...
so it can be worn across the body
or
over the shoulder as above.
The up-cycled denim carrier features a large
pocket so she can stash her cell
(silenced during class time--of course!)
and a few other basic essentials...
a one-of-a-kind-yoga-strap
perhaps?
Did I mention that Tina's birthday is this weekend?
I think she might know what she's getting from me.
Happy Birthday early.
Love you.
And might I add...
you've never looked like a dork a day in your life.
But don't worry...
I've got your back!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love this- I might need some of your business cards with me though. Everyone is sure to love it too. About the dork thing.........remember some of our 'home' haircuts? Can bangs be that short and still be called 'bangs'? Love you too- Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. On you, those bangs looked fabulous! Really highlighted your big brown eyes.

    ReplyDelete